Monday, February 9, 2009

Our first family trip to the Lake Murray dam. The weather was amazing!


Asher's first pair of faux shoes (they're socks). Here he's ready for a run.


Nah Nah holds Asher as he wears his first pair of real shoes.



Happy Asher
Sad Asher








Everyone says that Asher looks like his dad. This is us putting it to the test. : )









Happy Asher

Sad Asher







This is one of my good friends, college roommates, and she was due to have Riley the day after Asher was due. Oh, her name is Kristen too. Asher and I went to Rock Hill to visit her for the day. I think Asher was a little tired of all the photos at this point.










Asher visited his good friend Riley. She wanted to chat but he just wasn't that interested.












1 comment:

  1. Kristen, I just want to say that Asher is absolutely precious! I have really enjoyed getting to see his pictures on here! Congratulations again! He's beautiful!
    Rachel Cass :)

    ReplyDelete