Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Very Moved...

This Sunday at church, just as every Sunday at our church, I was so moved.  The songs always move me to tears and just bring this emotion over me that I can't control.  I don't really understand it.  I think pregnancy may have something to do with it but I'm always so overwhelmed.  So thankful, so grateful, and so ashamed of the little work I'm doing to spread God's glory.  Brent and I are so careful to bring our Bibles to church with us but do they get that same use Monday-Saturday?  No.  I think during the service of how I'm going to get home and blog my heart out about the message...but I get home, get busy, and misplace my notes.  So, for now, I'm just going to leave you with this video.  Please listen carefully to the words and listen to the end.  It's my favorite part.  I hope it gets across some of what I'm feeling....

First, scroll to the bottom of my page to pause the music.

The Stand by Hillsong United

1 comment: