Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

First let me share a few for fun...





Ok, so I know I keep mentioning how much Asher continues to pick up.  Well, he sometimes plays with the remote.  I caught him doing this...



He continues to shovel food into his mouth until he even has to hold his hand over his mouth to keep it in.  I don't understand it, it's not like we take it away.  I promise this is not something he's learned by observation...




Another, just for fun.  Here he is playing with his great-grand dad's mustache...  Doesn't he look like it might bite? : )


     

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I used to eat lunch with Brent. I've seen what he can do to an all-you-can-eat-cafeteria-lunch-buffet for $2.50. I'm not saying Asher learned this through observation or anything... Nature? Nurture? I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, so true. Was thinking about myself. Hadn't even considered the bottomless pit also at the table.

    ReplyDelete