Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this age!! Maybe it's because I'm a teacher at heart, but every day I can see Asher learning new things, naming things, pointing to things when I quiz him, it's just so much fun. His personality is amazing. I should have known this considering he's Brent Petersen's son. He's just got a great sense of humor. I can see where discipline will soon come into play. It has already but it's been simple things like, "no touch" "hot" more warnings than anything else. Well, he now likes to grab things that he knows he shouldn't and just giggle as he runs away with me close behind him. He grabs clean laundry when it's taken from the dryer, often my underwear for some reason, and he runs to dangle it over the banister upstairs! It's like he truly knows what he's doing and just thinks it's so funny. Oh, if you haven't met my little man, I hope you are blessed with his presence soon. Wherever he goes, laughter and smiles are sure to follow. Scroll down for a few photos and videos. (Remember to pause music at the bottom of the page to hear the videos) - Kristen










Ok, so this is the fun I was referring to. We stayed at my parents this past weekend while Brent helped with a project. My mom is Asher's personal comedian. She can get him to laugh like no one else!


Our oven doesn't get "hot" on the outside while it's cooking, although, it did the other day while it was self cleaning so I had to make sure Asher stayed away. He's so good now at identifying things that are hot. It's pretty crazy actually because they are things that we never taught like the grill, the fireplace (even when it isn't on), a pot on the stove that he can see steam from, and ovens at other places like my friend's house and my parents'.

Ok, so I asked him if he was sleepy and he was so cute as he layed all the way down on his blanket. I ran and got my phone to tape and had to coax it for video so it's not as good as it was the first time but it's still cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment