Wednesday, January 6, 2010

LOVED

I am so blessed! I have a wonderful wife who I am so in love with, a son who I am so in love with, a God who I am trying to Love more and more each day, a family I am so in love with, and each day I to am loved. What a feeling. And how fortunate I am that my son is so loved. We spent some time with Uncle Troy and his girlfriend Kayla tonight. I am so happy that Troy has such a deep love for my son, his nephew. I can see the future, all the time spent around those who want the best for him and all I can think about is how fortunate he is. How many children grow up without the deep rich love that my son is engulfed with? Loved so much by a God they have not yet meet, but void of earthly love. I appreciate all the people in Asher's life who give him love and prayers each day of his life.

2 comments:

  1. It's cool to wake up and check the blogs each morning and see that you are recording all of this. I's like a little time capsule for you - and for Asher. One day, a long time from now - when you and K are old timers, Asher can have access to these thoughts and track your growth as a dad, man, Christian, thinker, philosopher, etc. Keep it up.

    It's also just a good feeling to keep in touch in this casual way. Your mom doing OK?

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom continues to battle. She had a reaction to the treatment last week, but is gaining strength. Thanks for thinking of her. And thanks for the inspiration to blog. You write so well.

    ReplyDelete