Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day on the Lake

Let me first show you how Brent's weekend began. I had Shari's Berries delivered on Friday. I had to put my finger in the photo just to show the massive size of these things!


Saturday, I cooked a yummy dinner but didn't take any photos to document. Sunday, Brent and I kept the 2 year olds during extended session and then we ran by the house to grab our stuff for the lake. We joined my mom's family at Lake Murray for a delicious lunch and fortunately we had some time on the water before the storm came in.

Happy Father's Day Dad!


Asher was so comfortable on the boat. He looked like he would have just jumped right in.


Loved snuggling with my baby boy.




He kept smiling so big! I love when he shows off his teeth.




I may look like I was enjoying this but I was a nervous wreck. Brent told me not to worry, he wouldn't let Asher go anywhere without him. I got more comfortable and things were actually smoother when I went faster but it was still a short ride.





Another first! Asher steers the boat!

He was a little more concerned with the horn.

As Asher swims he says, "kick, kick, kick."


What adults do on a large raft when you have no fear of it flipping...



After a full day of church and then the lake, this little guy was pooped!



2 comments:

  1. Was looking at the post with Ansley on my lap and got to the last picture and she said "Na Na, Na Na"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post you guys. A good time was had by all. Happy FD, BP!

    ReplyDelete