Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One of his many talents!


Ok, so I realized there are SO many pictures that I have to share.  I take at least a hundred a week I'd say.  So rather than putting it all off, I'll add a few (I can't promise every day) but when I get the chance.  Asher pulled up his little puzzle box to use as a seat as he created beautiful music.  Thanks Ansley for letting Asher borrow your piano.  I don't see him tiring of it any time soon.  I even played a little "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey.  Oh yeah, 8 keys can provide many musical possibilities.  The Pooser/Petersen crew has quite the musical ear.  My parents said I could take the piano from their house, since they bought it for me when I was 8!  I think I may have to take them up on their offer soon!  Just in case one day Asher doesn't want to share!  : )

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear a duet from you two. Seriously, if you once played piano and can read just a little bit, you can teach Asher a lot. Even if it is to play a few tunes by hear. This is probably the age where Steve Perry learned to play (or whoever played keys for Journey). Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete