Thursday, June 24, 2010

WE LOVE PLAY DATES!


So, now that we have settled into a later nap time it's a little easier to get together with friends. It's amazing how being home all day can cause you to crave socialization and unfortunately sometimes I get it from Bravo. It's just hard to balance between the getting out and about and then getting everything done around the house. I am the queen of a "To Do" list, just ask Brent, my problem is that I add to it and change it daily so that it is impossible to ever complete! Ugh! Enough about that... last week we were able to get together with Heather and Morgan Kate. Heather and I have known each other for as long as I can remember. I'm hoping Asher and Morgan Kate can be buddies as well. At this age, there is a little more "parallel play" than interaction with each other but their mommy's sure had fun!






Just look at all the toys!  Asher's looking like, "It wasn't me!"  : )




I don't remember how many times we had to put them back into their chairs.  They're used to being strapped into a high chair and enjoyed the freedom to eat on the go.




I'd say they were pretty sleepy after all the playing.




Time to go "Bye Bye," these guys needed a nap!




4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love Asher's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love that your children are continuing the friendship that you and Heather have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! We had so much fun! I love all of the pictures, but the last is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly understand . . . we are caught at home most everyday with feedings/naps . . . I have to say, I'm quite ready to have Ross at Asher's stage!

    ReplyDelete