Saturday, June 5, 2010

This boy loves the beach!


     This photo is from a few weeks ago when mom, Aunt Jan, Brent and I spent a random day on the beach.  Let's just say the glory days of my fully extended chair, with monogrammed towel chair cover, sunglasses on, book or magazine in hand, enjoying the sun, smell, breeze, and people watching are.....well, over.  Ok, so I guess sunglasses on and people watching are still a part of my day at the beach but my eyes are on Asher and no other.  And don't even think about extending that chair unless Asher wants to try and use it as a seesaw.  He's a busy boy and loves to squeal as the wave comes.  It's so cute.  He can't really walk as the waves are pulling back out into the ocean.  Let's face it, it's quite the illusion even for an adult but for an explorative toddler, I believe he thinks he is sliding at a fast speed as the water rushes past his little feet.  And for the observer, one may think there is something other than water in his sippy cup. 
   Well, we're beach bound tomorrow!  I'll be sure to catch some more of these amazing moments to share.  And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to take a moment to enjoy the beautiful ocean view.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool picture, and what a beautiful baby. Nothing like time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete