Wednesday, June 16, 2010


     Let me begin by saying how awesome my parents are!  Mom stayed the night so Brent and I were able to have a date night.  Dad is amazing for letting mom come (often) and supporting all the time that she is able to spend with Asher without making her feel bad for being away.  They both love him so much.  I love watching them interact.
    So, I really wanted to try this Chinese buffet and maybe absolutely it wasn't the best place for a date, but they had crab legs on the buffet!  Anyway, won't be going back there.  We were not impressed, but we were able to look at each other, talk, and worry about what was on our own plates and that was well worth it.  Thanks again mom and dad! 


These next photos I just had to include because they're precious!!  This is from this past weekend.  Yes, my son is still in his PJ's.  Oh I can't wait to see all of the wonderful things that they will do together...  : )




On a very different note, does anyone know why my icon to load videos would have just disappeared?  I think it used to be beside the "link" and "insert image" icon and then one day it just wasn't there anymore so I haven't been able to load videos.  : (    Asher's been talking up a storm.  He's at the point where he will repeat any word you want him to... so I'd love to share a video!

1 comment:

  1. You are right, those picts are awesome. Try signing in again. Then edit post. I'd love to watch your videos. Take care! Thanks for your kind words on my post.

    ReplyDelete